DDA Housing Scheme 2021: Due to inflation, floor costs are increasing day by day. during this situation, some civil apartments can’t be purchased. the event Authority of Delhi has launched the DDA Housing Scheme to defeat this instance. Under this scheme, apartments at low cost are offered to all or any or any quiet society. These are presented in consideration of aircraft tie. All classes as a standard class, back classes, Windows, SC, ST, etc. fall into this scheme. Through this lesson, we’ll provide you complete information about the DDA Housing Scheme DDA Housing Scheme? Its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, the appliance process, etc. If you’ve got a passion for capturing every detail of a few DDA hosting plan, then you want to read this lesson very carefully.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
Within the last week of December 2020 by the official and therefore the chairman of Delhi, it had been decided that the DDA is offering to get 1354 floors in various parts of Delhi. On January 2, 2021, the Delhi Development Authority is about to launch 1354 floors under DDA 2021 Housing Scheme, which may offer flats in Dwarka, Jason, Magal Puri, Rohini, and Vasant Kunj. About 215 high-income group flats out of 1350 floors are located in Jasla Vihar-Shahin Bagh metro station and 15 in Vasant Kunj, 352 middle-income groups are found in Dawaka Sector 16 Dwarka 16 area. And Vasant Kunj 4 and Dwarka Puri Mughal have 276 economically weak flat sections.
- Delhi Development Authority has also launched a replacement application called Web Software. With the assistance of this software, an applicant can complete all the processes of requesting payment for the business.
- Applicants will need to attend the DDA office for the execution of conveyor works. This software is often accessed through the official website. Under the DDA Housing Scheme, there’s no preferential fee for the situation.
DDA Housing Scheme 5000 Applications Received thus far
DDA housing scheme 2021 has been launched officially. Around 5000 applications are received on the launch of the 6th day of DDA housing scheme 2021 and around 800 people have paid the booking amount. This scheme is offering a complete of 1354 flats. The applications will accept till 16 February 2021. Out of those 800 people that have paid the booking amount of 500 people belong to higher income group and middle-income group, 150 belong to the economically weaker section and 120 belong to the lower-income group category. These flats are located in Dwarka, Jasola, Mughal Puri, Rohini, and Vasant Kunj localities. 800 applicants have deposited the appliance money. The applicant requires to pay application money as per their category. the appliance amount is as follows:-
|Higher Income Group||Rs 2 Lacs|
|Middle Income Group||Rs 2 Lacs|
|Lower Income Group||Rs 1 lacs|
|Economically Weaker Section||Rs 25 Thousands|
Under DDA housing scheme 2021 in the 3 BHK category 215 flats are situated in Jasola. These flats have a price of Rs 1.97 to 2.14 crore. Around 13 flats are located in Vasant Kunj which costs 1.43 crore to 1.72 crores. This scheme has linked with the credit-linked subsidy scheme under
Read more: Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana
Details Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme 2021
|Category||Area||Number of flats|
|EWS||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||291|
|LIG||Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri Jasola||52|
|MIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||757|
|HIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||254|
Key Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme||DDA housing scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide flats at a cheaper rate|
|Official website||Click Here|
DDA Housing Scheme New Update
To reserve a floor in the situation of your choice, you must pay an additional fee under the DDA housing scheme. These additional rates will be determined on the idea of flat floor, corner location, green area, etc. The number of those rates has not been decided by DDA so far. It is not required that PWD pay no additional fee to reserve the flat location of your choice. People who live in marginal neighborhoods are being houses under the project in situ in Delhi. Under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana for 40% of builders, up to 300 years has increased to 300. Previously, investors were not curious about projects in situ thanks to the low. The DNA has also been given by 8049 square meters of land to the South Delhi Municipal Corporation to align a wastewater removal plant in Gazipur.
Concession of DDA housing schemes
In previous years, inflation is increasing at a really fast rhythm. Thanks to this problem, the bad section of society are not ready to provide its own homes. To address this example, the Government of Delhi has launched a DDA flat scheme. This scheme has been launched specially for those who are not ready to buy their own home thanks to their financial problem. Under the DDA housing scheme, people will give you discounts until RS 500000 on the floor. So that everyone can get their own floor. Under the DDA housing scheme, 1000 plans for women widows are incorporated into Narela and Rohini and, therefore, the floor will be provided at 10 to 40% cheaper.
DDA Flat Application Fees
|Economically weaker section||₹25,000/-|
|Middle income group and high income group||₹2,00,000/-|
|For 1 BHK||₹15,000/-|
DDA Housing Scheme Schedule
|Registration begins from||2nd January 2021|
|Last date to register||16th February 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees online||16th February 2021|
|Date of draw||To be launched soon|
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates||After 30 days of unsuccessful draw|
|Allotment date||Announced Soon|
|Possession||After allocation and first payment|
Benefits of the DDA housing scheme 2021
- Under the benefits of DDA housing will provide all poor people who can not afford to buy their own house in Delhi
- Delhi NCR citizens will be provided flat at discounted prices
- The discount will be around 5 lakh rupees.
- Through DDA housing, the dream of many people will be fulfilled with owning a house.
- Under this scheme, the assignment will do through the raffle of the computer that will reduce the chances of cheating.
- Until RS 5 Lakh discount will give to the newly built floors. The floors will have a parking lot and elevator.
List of national bank registered under the DDA flat scheme
The national bank registered under DDA: –
- Banco HDFC.
- Banco Icici.
- Banking axis
- Banco Idbi.
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- If bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusLnd Bank
Required documents or eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The Age of the Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- All those citizens who have previously benefited from this plan can not request the second time.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile phone number
- Proof of residence
- Passport-size photograph
DDA housing scheme record – Flat Book
- First, you have to go to the official DDA website.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the home page, you have to click on feedback.
- After that, you have to choose your category.
- Now a feedback form will appear before
- In this comment form, you must enter all the required details.
- Now you have to click on Send
- Following this procedure can give your comments