Gujarat Ration Card List 2021: Ration card may be a document released by the government to the citizens of the state. the most reason behind providing a card to the citizen of the state is to distribute food grains and necessary supplies at a subsidized rate to Below poverty-level families. All the activities associated with the PDS System and card are managed by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana. Under Gujarat, there’s a complete of three 3.25 Cr beneficiaries Who are covered under the scheme. Govt. of Gujarat. to get rid of the fake BPL Cardholders the govt has disclosed a replacement beneficiary list of the eligible cardholders. to see your name is within the list you would like to follow a few steps as mentioned further.
Key points of Gujarat card list 2021
|Article about:||Gujarat Ration Card List 2021|
|Name of the department:||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode of application:||Online|
|Official website:||https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/ –View|
Read More; Gujarat New Schemes 2021
Beneficiary List Gujarat card 2021
Ration card is one of the foremost important documents for the residents of India. Gujarat Ration Card List 2021: Through the identity card, the residents of India can get food products at subsidized prices so that they will successfully keep it up to their lifestyle without the fear of less financial funds. Through the card, the supply of food items is formed easily for all of the people that are below the poverty level. Also, there are different types of ration cards available for various sorts of people as per their income criteria.
Procedure to see Gujarat card List 2021
- To check the beneficiary list you would like to open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat
- From the house page of the website click on the “NFSA Ration Abstract” option
- Gujarat card List
- A new page will open on the pc screen now choose the year and month
- Click the go option and the district list will appear on the screen, select your district name
- Chose subdivision then your village name
- Chose your area name and attend the cardboard category column (AAY, APL, BPL)
- Select the link given in the card column
- Name list will appear on the screen with cardholder name, card number, and other related details
- Gujarat card List
- Scroll the page and search your name within the list.
Procedure to see card Entitlement
- Open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat
- Go to the “ration card” section given within the mid of the page
- Click the “know your entitlement” option and a replacement page open on the screen
- Gujarat card Entitlement
- Enter the small print asked on the screen card number and catch code or if don’t have a card number enter other details
- Click the View option and your card entitlement information will appear on the screen.