Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scholarship scheme. This scheme will get implemented for support to the scholars residing within Andhra Pradesh Jagan Anna Vidya Deewana Scheme will bear the burden of fees for the higher education of poor students. Those students who are capable of studying education but cannot afford it thanks to financial issues will get this scholarship. Here during this article, we’ve discussed the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme. Also provided details associated with form status and final list.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
On April 28, 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, has launched the Jagan Anna Vidya Deewana scheme. Under this scheme, the scholarship is applied to the poor students of the state for education. With this, about 14 lakh people of the state can get full fee reimbursement assistance. For this, the government has sanctioned Rs 4000 crore. It is also often added to the previous amount, which is 1880 crores.
This money will help to financially support the upper education of poor kids. The money will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the candidates.
About Jagan Anna Vidhya Deevena Scheme
In India literacy rate isn’t up to the mark. In many nations, people struggle to urge basic education also. Most of the rationale for low literacy is finance. many of us who live below the poverty level cannot afford the fees of schools. in order that they need to leave their education in between. This causes many talents to urge remain hidden due to poor status. Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has finally decided that education is that the basic right of each citizen. One shouldn’t be kept far away from their dreams due to the financial crisis. therefore the government has launched the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme. this may support a full fee reimbursement program. Not just for studies except for Resident and mess also fee will get exempted and during this way, this scheme came into existence.
|Name of scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives Of scheme||Provide Scholarship For poor students|
|Benefieciary||Andhra domicile Students|
|Scheme launched by||Cm YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
About Deevena Cards
Full cost replacement applies under the Jagan Anna Vidya Deewana scheme. For a session of 2019-2020 Jagan Anna Vasathi Devena annually 20000 rupees are provided to every student for accommodation and food expenses. This deevena card is applicable for all the scholars pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, degree and graduate-level courses from government, semi-private colleges affiliated under state university or board.
There is some basic families eligibility to urge Jagan anna Vidya deevena card:-
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme De Veena Card
- The annual income of all family must be below 2.5 lacs
- Applicant family must have below 10-acre wetland, 25-acre land, or 25 acres wet and land
- No loved one should belong to any government work or pensioners aren’t included under this scheme. All sanitation workers have been released from him.
- The family must not own four vehicles. However, taxi auto tractors are exempted
- Any member of the family must not eligible to pay tax
- The family must not have a plot area of build-up above 1500 square feet within the Municipal area
Jagan Anna Vidya Vidya Diwan has courses in the program
Below Jagan Anna can be a list of all the courses in the Vidya Admission System. Applicants who pursue eligibility related to the economy are eligible for this regime. The syllabus under the Jagan Anna diagram is: –
- B tech
- B Pharmacy
- M tech
- M Pharmacy
- B Pharmacy
- Any other degree undergraduate and postgraduate program
Documents Required For Application
Eligible applicants need to apply for getting the advantage of the scheme. All they have to supply a form alongside the subsequent documents. Applicant must prepare an inventory of this document at the time of filling the appliance form. The list of documents are:-
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- voter ID card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Below poverty line or E W S certificate
- Proof of land
- Proof of vehicle
- Non-tax paying declaration
- Account details of any Bank
- Occupational details of parents
- Passport size photograph
Procedure For Secretariat Staff Mapping
To map Secretariat staff one got to follow given instruction: –
- Visit the official website again
- On the homepage, there’s an option for Secretariat staff mapping
- Clicking on this feature will show the name of all the district
- JVD AP Secretariat Staff Mapping
- Apart from District Map for both Urban, Secretary, and Village
- Secretary will show information available is said to ward Panchayat and villages
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Secretarait Srinakulam District
- Click on the Blue digits of the specified district for more information
- Mapping details of Divisional Secretary, Ward, and Administrative will appear on this page.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Mandal Search
- Again on a subsequent page, it’ll show details of the secretariat
- This includes the name of the secretariat ward, development secretary ward, welfare code, etc.
- Clicking on the secretary code will show the name of all the volunteer alongside their ID and cluster