(MH)Maharashtra Police E pass Online Apply covid19.mhpolice.in Curfew epass Registration, application Status: As the number of cases of covid increases across the country, we can see states imposing restrictions to break the chain. Maharashtra is one of the hardest hit states when it comes to covid cases. That is why the state government has imposed the blockade as a measure to prevent the number of cases from increasing due to the second wave. To keep the state moving during the lockdown, Maharashtra police have re-introduced the electronic pass system for emergency travel within and through the state. Maharashtra Police Pass E can be obtained online through the official portal introduced by the State Police.
The e-pass is simply a valid document issued by the government to citizens who need it in case of travel emergencies (extreme emergencies only) during closure. The e-Pass system was first introduced last year when the country witnessed the same situation as the Covid emergency. Citizens had to be issued a pass to travel within and between states. Since a curfew has been declared in the state and the government has issued new SOPs and guidelines for the movement to manage the pandemic situation in the state, all citizens are advised to stay at home and only go out in extreme emergencies.
Maharashtra Police E pass
As the state has seen an unprecedented increase in the number of Covid cases over the past month, the government has imposed a curfew and enacted several restrictions in the state. Under the new guidelines, all weddings, travel and employee attendance in offices are restricted by the government and all citizens have been asked to stay at home to curb the current situation. Those wishing to apply for an electronic pass can obtain it online via the official portal launched by the Maharashtra Police Department, which is covid19.mhpolice.in/. They must provide the necessary documents when applying and also provide a reason for travel during the curfew.
If you are in Maharashtra and having an extreme emergency due to which you have to travel and need a travel pass but you do not have any idea how you can apply for it then you are on the right page. Here you will be getting every information related to Maharashtra police e-pass such as online and offline process of application, details required for application, documents, application status etc.
Maharashtra Police E pass at a glance
|Type of Pass||E-pass for inter-state & inter-district travel|
|Implemented from||23rd April 2021|
|Purpose||For emergency travel in lockdown|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Issue of e-pass till||1st May|
Who can Apply For Mumbai e-Pass ?
Who can Apply For Mumbai e-Pass:-
- Any person / group who has to travel due to an extreme emergency such as an extreme medical emergency, death of a relative, marriage or any other emergency can apply using the portal.
- Those involved in providing essential services are not required to obtain a travel pass for intra-state and inter-state travel purposes.
How to apply for Maharashtra e-Pass ?
Follow the step by step process given below:-
- Firstly go to the Official site.
- Check and read all the instruction that arey mention their
- click on apply for pass option.
- select yes or no option for traveling other state or not
- fill the application form with all details and upload necessary documents in right format then click on the submit option.
- after submission a token id is generated save this id for checking application status.
- passport size photo minimum size 20 kb
- also attach relevant documents like medical report, essential service letter or organization id etc.
- upload all the document in single file or the maximum size of the fill should be 1 MB.
How to obtain E-pass offline in Maharashtra?
There are many people who don’t have internet access and therefore have an online travel pass system. If these people need a travel pass, they can visit the nearest police station and get a pass. Police post officers will fill out the application form and help them release it.
How to check the Status And Download e-Pass?
For checking the application status of your E-paas or want to download it follow these steps given below:-
- Go to the official site first.
- click at check status/download link option.
- enter you token id
- application status will appeard if approved download it.
Post Application Process
Once the application has been verified and approved by the relevant department, applicants will be issued an electronic pass. You can check the approval status from the portal using the token ID. Once approved, download it from the portal.
It will include all the necessary details and you will need to keep an electronic copy or hard copy during your trip and produce it when requested.
Maharashtra Color Stickers for Essential Services
Meanwhile, along with the reintroduction or e-pass system in the state, the Maharashtra police have also introduced a system to provide color-coded stickers. Based on this, vehicles belonging to different emergency services will be assigned colored stickers with different color codes.
- Red Color stickers- For personnels who work related to medical emergency service.
- Green Color Stickers- For allotted to people who is involved in providing grocery, food and vegetables within the state.
- Yellow Stickers- For other miscellaneous essential services as listed in the order passed by the Government.