Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Apply | प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | PM Rojgar Yojana Registration | पीएम रोजगार स्कीम हिंदी में | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is a scheme launched by our beloved Prime Minister, under which Government of India is providing loan assistance to provide self-employment to the unemployed youth of our country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021, unemployed youth of our country who want to start their employment can avail this scheme. If you too want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us show you today through our article. Will provide complete information about this scheme. To know everything like registration process, eligibility, application, form, documents etc., you have to read our article carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Friends, Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana has been made for the unemployed youth of our country. Under this scheme, the central government will provide loans to our youth through various banks to start their business at a low-interest rate. The beneficiaries wishing to apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021 must be between 18 and 35 years old. The Prime Minister has said that due to the economic situation, weak unemployed youth cannot start their employment. They can start their business by taking advantage of this scheme. In this scheme, only those who are financially weak and whose annual family income is included in the sources can sit up to 00 40000.
Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme – प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना 2021
The main objective of this scheme was to help the unemployed youth of the country start their own business by providing loans. The objective of introducing this scheme was to reduce the rising unemployment in the country. Under the PM Rozgar Yojana 2021, the Prime Minister wanted to bring educated youth of this country towards progress. Under this scheme, unemployed youth should be made self-sufficient by employing them. An Under this scheme, the Prime Minister wanted unemployed youth and young women to do their business. Encourage getting started. Under this scheme, the Prime Minister wanted to help the unemployed youth by eradicating hunger from the country.
Interest rates under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Different types of rates are charged by the government on different amounts under the scheme. And these interest rates are issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time. As per the current instructions, if you get a loan under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, then you have to pay 12 percent interest on Rs 25000. If you get a loan between 25000 to 1 lakh, then you will have to provide 15.5 lakh rupees after some time from today. . The interest rate also increases with the rising cost of loans.
Loan Rates Under Employment Scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, the cost of various types of loans has been determined according to different sectors. Under the scheme, a loan value of Rs 2 lakh has been fixed in the industry sector, a loan value of 10 lakh in the commercial sector and a loan value of 10 lakh for the working capital. You can get a loan according to your area.
Industries under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- Mineral based industry
- Engineering and Non-Conventional Energy
- Chemical based industry
- clothing industry
- Forest industry
- Agro based and food industries
- Service industry
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- The central government will provide subsidy ranging from 10% to 20% to the beneficiaries under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme.
- Through the PM Rozgar Yojana 2021, loans up to 1000000 from the central government will be made available by banks to the beneficiaries.
- Through this scheme, business will be started to develop unemployed youth.
- In order to remove unemployment from this country, the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021 has been created by the Government of India for the growth of the country and the youth who are currently unemployed should do their business and eradicate unemployment from the country.
Eligibility to apply in Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- Must be between 18 and 40 years of age to apply for employment scheme.
- To apply in this scheme, a beneficiary must have a pass certificate of at least eight classes.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family to apply in PM Rojgar Yojana 2021 should not exceed ₹ 40000.
- The cost of the business to be started by this scheme should not exceed two lakhs.
- To apply in this scheme, the permanent resident certificate of the beneficiary must be 3 years old.
- 10 years exemption has been given to women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC and ST category to apply in the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021.
- In this scheme, only those who have never taken a loan before can apply with the bank.
Documents required प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना 2021
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of business that will start.
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021?
To apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021, you have to follow the points given below.
- Visit the official website of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana.
- After visiting the official website, you will open the home page. There you have to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, fill all the information asked in it, such as beneficiary name, Aadhaar, card, number, mobile number etc.
- The After filling the form, attach any documents you have asked for.
- After attaching the form, go to the bank from where you want to take a loan and submit it.
- Your form will be verified and contacted within 1 week.
- After checking the form, if you are eligible for this scheme, the bank will offer you a loan to start your business.
- This way you can apply in this scheme.