PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Out: Apply Online 750 School Librarian Posts . how to apply, where to apply, selection criteria, eligibility for PSSSB school librarian vacancies 2021 there are 750 total posts of school librarian. all the required information for Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board Job Vacancy 2021 application process is mention below read carefully:-
PSSSB Recruitment 2021
PSSSB started a online application process for recruitment of school librarian. all the furthur details given below:-
Applicant should be apply for 750 posts of school librarian, eligible candidate can check all the details age, pay scale, qualification and other related information given below here.
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board(PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||School Librarian|
|No. of Vacancy||750 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||April 5,2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||April 26,2021|
|Last Date to pay the fee||April 29, 2021|
Total Number Of Posts:
School Librarian:- 750 Posts
Age limit of candidates for upper post is directed by Punjab Government. the age on 01/01/2021 should be as under:-
- The age limit for general category candidates is minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years.
- The age limit for schedule cast candidates and backward cast candidates of Punjab is maximum 42 years.
- The age limit for state and central government employees is maximum 45 years with exemption form the upper age limit.
- Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules,1982 the upper age limit will be subject to regular amendments. This age limit will be considered when the remaining age after serving in the Army has been reduced to * 3 years *.
- For disabled candidates residing in Punjab, the maximum age limit will be 47 years and upper age limit will be 10 years.
- Upper age limit for divorcees, widows and other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Rs. 25500/- (Level-4)
- 10+2 from a recognized college or institution.
- or two year diploma in Library Science from a recognized university or institution
Note: The Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, under the tenth level Must have passed Punjabi or equivalent qualification.
- For General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- For Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- For Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Method of payment:- Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan
How to apply
- Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment check the Link for Apply Online.
- Click on the Application form.
- Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill the Required Details.
- Click on the Final Submission.
- Take Print out.