Tamil Nadu(TN) Covid-19 E-Pass Apply online: E-pass Registration, TN e-pass online registration, how to apply, application procedure
Today with the help of this article we are going to share all the information about Tamil Nadu e-pass briefly. like how to apply for Tamil Nadu e paas online. or required document for application form and the eligibility criteria for TN E-pass. all the required details we gave you below step by step. so please read this article completely annd understand the process.
Tamil Nadu(TN) Covid-19 E-Pass Registration Online
Like various states, the Tamil Nadu government also provides e-passes to its residents, although it will only be given to those who are bound by basic obligations and cannot suspend their work. If you are among those who have a place with this classification, you can apply for TN COVID-19 E-PASS. The e-pass will be issued after the end of the confirmation process by the power authorities of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
E-pass Compulsory in Tamil Nadu
As per the new travel guidelines announced on March 4, 2021, due to increase in COVID-19 fresh cases, the Government of Tamil Nadu state has made electronic pass mandatory to travel anywhere in India. Now, if you are planning to travel to the state of Tamil Nadu, then you have to register TN E pass online. In recent times, there has been a rapid increase in the new Covid-19 case, so the state government has taken this decision.
Tamil Nadu Inter District E Pass
Tamil Nadu Prime Minister Edappadi K Palaniswamy announced last week that passes would now be issued to people within 24 hours for inter-district travel. Still the government is issuing passes for marriage, medical emergency, death of close relatives, government Tender bidding, Government progress Work or only if blocked. But now permits will be issued to those who want to go home and are stuck in other districts of the state. A pass is required to travel by private vehicles.
Who is Eligible for this e-pass
- Bank employees
- Death case
- Fire electricity
- Government duties
- Health worker
- Medical Services
- Medical department
- Water department
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
TN E-Pass Announcement
- The key declaration is that the data you provide in the application structure is consistent with your intuition and in the event that the identified control distinctions are inaccurate or speak dishonestly, a valid move will be made against the candidate.
- Next is that not all applicants are lucky enough to get an e-pass, some applications can be rejected without notification, so you have to agree and you cannot complain about it.
- The final statement is that the person who has received the e-pass should confine himself to the house for 14 days after the tour ends and return to his territory.
How to register for TN Instant E pass
- you should visit the official website
- enter mobile number and captcha code appear on the home screen
- Click sent OTP option and you will receive an OTP code
- Enter the code and provide all the asked information in the form.
- Submit the application
- You will get approval message within 24 hours of application
How to Register Online for Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass
- Firstly click on Official Website link.
- application form will appear
- Fill all the required details asking for in the application form
- Applicant Name
- Mobile number
- Applicant Date of birth
- Applicant Email Id
- Type of applicant Government, private or public
- Last 4 digits of their Aadhaar card
- Address details
- District Name
- The police station name in which your area comes.
- The name of post office of their area
- Pin code of the applicant area
- Vehicle registration number
- Type of vehicle
- Journey type
- applicant must be select the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/ government duty/ collection or distribution of grocery/ other essential/ marriage/ funeral, etc.
- Select the issue and last date of the pass
- Enter the name of the route
- Enter the remarks why you want this E-pass and also justify your travel
- Travelling Members Name, age and mobile number of the person who is travelling with you.
- If you are going to travel with more then one person. then you want to select the addition sign and next column will be added in the form.
- Tick the declaration
- You receive the registration ID
- If details found correct and accurate the E-pass will be generated to you.
- Take a print out of E-pass for use.
Inter State and Inter District movement for private vehicle E-Pass
- Visit the official website of TN E-registration.
- At the homepage choose the traveling option like coming inside Tamil Nadu From other state or Coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign Country.
- A new page will open at new page you want to enter your email id Captcha code
- After that fill the OTP box with OTP that you received and then click on the login button.
- The registration form will appears now fill the registration form with all the required information and then click on the register to E-pass option.
- When the E-pass is approve it will sent to your given Email address.
Registration for Those who are from outside of India
- Visit to the Norka Registration Page.
- When the homepage is open now click on the outside India tab
- After the you saw a form fill it up with all the required information like Name Name, age, DOB, Residing Country, Permanent address in Kerala, District, Panchayat/municipality/corporation, Present address, Email, Phone number with country code and whatsapp number.
- when you fill all the information then click on the next button.
- A new page will appears now enter all the information asking for and upload all the required document then click on the register.
- When the registration complete you saw a registration number note it.
- After all this you want to go to the covid-19 jagratha website.
- A website home page opens now you have to enter your mobile number and Norka registration number and click on verify option.
- Now new page will appears and enter all the required information and click on get E-pass option
- When click on that option the e-pass will be generated and and shows at your screen.
- Now click on the Download link to download it.
How to get E-pass for those who are inside in India
- Firstly Visit to the Norka registration page
- after that at the home page click on inside India option
- Now click at new registration in covid-19 jagratha
- After you click on it a new will appears where you want to enter your Mobile number and click on verify button.
- A registration form will opens now fill all the required information in it and upload the required document with it now you have to click on register option after that a registration number is appear not it down for future use.
- After that you want to visit the covid-19 jagratha website.
- Enter your mobile number and Norka registration number there and click on verify button.
- A new page is open where you want to fill required information and upload your documents then click on the download E-pass option.
- E-pass will be downloaded to your device
- Toll free Nos: 1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333