(Yogi) UP Free laptop yojana 2020, Uttar pradesh free laptop yojana 2020, UP free laptop scheme 2020, UP free laptop yojna 2020 apply online, UP free laptop scheme registration online, Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme application form, UP free laptop yojana beneficiary list.
The government of uttar pradesh and central government of india launch many schemes for making better and easy education fields for students. For example this scheme the government of uttar pradesh launched (Yogi) UP free laptop yojana 2020.
UP free laptop yojana 2020
What is the purpose of this scheme and other things like how to apply, benefits, eligibility, important documents and application process etc. we give you all the important information regarding this step by step at this post below.
Read this complete article carefully and get the benefit of this scheme and we also provide all the information related to government policy in all over india at this site.
What is UP free laptop scheme 2020?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has launched a UP free laptop scheme 2020. Under the schedule, laptops will be distributed free of cost to all eligible students who pass class 10th-12th. The main goal is to promote the education system in Uttar pradesh by Free Laptop Yojana. The cabinet has allocated a budget of 1,800 crore for this system.All students who have recently completed class 10th or 12th can enroll in this scheme. We explain the entire registration process in this article. According to this scheme, to get a laptop, there must be at least 65% marks. In addition, under this scheme, students studying at the Polytechnic Institute and ITI are also eligible.
UP Free Laptop scheme 2020 Key Highlights
|Name of scheme||UP free laptop scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of uttar pradesh|
|Main objective||To promote the field of education.|
|Official website||click here|
The main Objective of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop yojana 2020
The main objective of this UP free laptop scheme 2020 is to promote the education field in the state. The students who have passed class 10th and 12th are eligible for this scheme. With the help of laptops students get education easily and also study online that is beneficial for the students. It will make the students’ future bright if they study in an advanced manner with the help of laptops. And the student will study easily and also get a job easily.
Uttar pradesh free laptop scheme benefits and features
- We already told you that students who have passed the class 10th and 12th will be eligible and get benefit from this scheme.
- The field of education is also improved and promoted through this scheme.
- The government of uttar pradesh set a 1800 crore budget for UP free laptop yojana 2020.
- For applying in this scheme you have to register first on the official website of the government.
- Only those students are eligible who’s minimum marks is 65% to 70%.
- ITI and polytechnic students are also included for UP free laptop scheme 2020.
- With the help of the laptops students will get education online and easily.
- The main thing is students will be encouraged to score good marks for applying in this scheme.
UP free laptop scheme 2020 eligibility
- For applying in this scheme you must be a permanent resident of uttar pradesh.
- The student must score above 65% marks in class 10th or 12th.
- ITI and Polytechnic students are also applicable for this scheme.
Important document for applying in UP free laptop scheme 2020
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Application procedure to apply UP free laptop scheme 2020
- The first thing is you want to go to the official website of UP free laptop scheme.
- When you click on the site the homepage will appear on screen.
- Click on the link of UP free laptop scheme at the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the “apply now” option.
- The registration form will appear on the screen when you click the “apply now” option.
- Fill up the information asking in form correctly like name, address, age, and qualification etc.
- After filling up the form upload all the required documents.
- At last click on the “submit” button.
- Your registration is complete under this scheme is you are eligible.