Uttar Pradesh e Pass :- We all know that our entire country is fighting the coronavirus epidemic disease because the Covid-19 infection is growing very fast. Keeping this problem in mind, the Prime Minister of our country has Extend Lockdown. Keeping in mind the lock-down initiated by the central government, the UP government has started the website rahat.up.nic.in for the people of the state through which the UP lockdown pass facility has been introduced. This UP curfew has been arranged to provide access to daily needs in all households. Under this scheme, needy people will be sent to the house such as grocery/milk, etc. Citizens of the country can also go out for important work under the UP curfew e-pass. So if you also want to create your e-pass, then read this article in detail, we have provided all the information related to it in this article.
हम सभी जानते हैं कि हमारा पूरा देश कोरोनावायरस महामारी की बीमारी से लड़ रहा है क्योंकि कोविड-19 संक्रमण बहुत तेजी से बढ़ रहा है। इसी समस्या को ध्यान में रखते हुए हमारे देश के प्रधानमंत्री ने एक्स्टेंड लॉकडाउन किया है। केंद्र सरकार द्वारा शुरू किए गए लॉक डाउन को ध्यान में रखते हुए यूपी सरकार ने राज्य के लोगों के लिए वेबसाइट rahat.up.nic.in शुरू की है जिसके माध्यम से यूपी लॉकडाउन पास की सुविधा शुरू की गई है। सभी घरों में दैनिक जरूरतों तक पहुंच प्रदान करने के लिए यूपी कर्फ्यू की व्यवस्था की गई है। इस योजना के तहत जरूरतमंद लोगों को घर जैसे किराना/दूध आदि भेजा जाएगा। देश के नागरिक भी यूपी कर्फ्यू ई-पास के तहत महत्वपूर्ण काम के लिए बाहर जा सकते हैं। तो अगर आप भी अपना ई-पास बनाना चाहते हैं तो इस लेख को विस्तार से पढ़ें, इससे जुड़ी सारी जानकारी हमने इस लेख में उपलब्ध कराई है।
UP Lockdown Pass 2021
In our entire country, the number of infected patients of corona virus disease is increasing very much. The Central Government and the State Governments are working at their level to reduce this problem. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has increased the lockdown to 17th May 2021 in the morning. After the central government announced the lockdown, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has introduced the system of UP Lockdown Pass for all essential services, making it easier for the general public to access all the essential services in the event of lock-down. Possible Through this, service providers will be able to provide the necessary services to your home even after lock-down, and for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass, you can apply on the rahat.up.nic.in portal.
Highlights of UP Curfew e Pass
|Scheme Name||UP Lockdown E Pass|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Curfew Pass Registration|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Objective of rahat.up.nic.in e pass
In view of the increasing outbreak of Kovid-19 in the country, the central government has extended the lockdown till 14 May 2019. In the event of this lockdown, it is the responsibility of the state government to provide all the necessary services to the people of the state. This is the reason that after the lockdown in UP till 14 May 2019, the UP Chief Minister has announced to make UP Lockdown Pass available for all essential services. According to this arrangement, persons providing essential facilities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, people associated with grocery, milk, chemist shop etc. can apply for their Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass on rahat.up.nic.in portal. With the help of this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass, all these service providers will be able to provide all their facilities and services to the common people without any hassle.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass
- Citizens in the state must register themselves through the rahat.up.nic.in portal for home availability of goods through UP Curfew Pass to milk sellers, electronics markers, and chemists.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass, the servants of the state will not have any problem in providing essential services from door to door.
- According to the UP government, all the agricultural traders in the state can apply for the UP Lockdown Pass with milk.
- The helpline number 1800-180-5145 has also been started through the UP government for the convenience of people, on which you can get any kind of help.
Procedure to Apply for UP Lockdown Pass
Any citizen who wants to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass who provides grocery / milk / medicine service, will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of curfew pass of Uttar Pradesh. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of this pass in the top menu, after which you have to click that option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the option of Apply ePass, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form in which you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this verify your mobile number through OTP and the next page will open on your screen.
- Here you can see the curfew pass online registration form. Carefully fill all the information sought in this form like your name, date of birth, name of tehsil etc.
- After filling all the information, press the submit button. In this way your registration process will be completed and after some time your information is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
Procedure to check the status of Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Application
If you have applied for UP Lockdown Pass and now you want to know the status of the application, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the rahat.up.nic.in (rahat.up.nic.in) of Uttar Pradesh curfew e pass. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Track your application”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the UP Lockdown Pass registration number and registered mobile number.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the button of the search application.
- After this, information related to UP ePass Status will come to you.