उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह रजिस्ट्रेशन | विवाह पंजीकरण फार्म | विवाह पंजीकरण फार्म PDF | विवाह पंजीकरण उत्तर प्रदेश निबंधन विभाग | उत्तर प्रदेश मैरिज रजिस्ट्रेशन सर्टिफिकेट ऑनलाइन | UP Marriage Registration Certificate Online | Download Marriage Certificate UP Online | Aadhaar Based Marriage Registration UP | Aadhaar Based Vivah Panjiyan Online | आधार आधारित विवाह पंजीकरण | Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration
UP Marriage Registration Certificate-: E-marriage registration service has been started on Uttar Pradesh marriage registration system igrsup.gov.in. Under the Aadhaar-based UP marriage registration process, the ticket and registration department provides marriage registration certificates to already married couples. Any bride and groom can apply for an online Aadhaar based UP marriage certificate by paying the prescribed application fee through net banking. Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Certificate contains complete details of husband and wife such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, and marriage date, etc. Read the entire article carefully here, we are going to provide you every detail related to making an online Aadhaar marriage certificate. Such as registration, eligibility, required documents, application fee, and downloading process, etc.
Read more: UP Rojgar Mela 2021
Under the scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government is registering married couples online and providing marriage certificates. Any newly married couple can register and get a marriage certificate. To get UP marriage registration, you have to go to the official website igrsup.gov.in and submit the prescribed registration fee. For the first year, this UP marriage registration fee will be Rs 10 and after that this registration fee will continue to increase by Rs 50 per year. Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration at igrsup.gov.in in the section below. Aadhaar Based Marriage Certificate Uttar Pradesh | See complete information of UP Aadhaar based marriage registration.
यूपी विवाह पंजीकरण – UP Marriage Registration
The Uttar Pradesh Hindu Marriage Registration Rules have been revised in Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Rules 2017 by Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath. After this amendment, marriage registration is now compulsory for all classes of people. With this step, the data of married couples will be available to the government, making it very easy to initiate and implement the schemes.
You can complete the process of marriage registration by visiting the official website of the Stamp and Registration Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. For this, you have to complete the application process on the official website of the Stamp and Registration Department along with all your related documents. Once the process of registering matrimonial bonds goes online, you will no longer have to visit government offices for UP Marriage Registration.
उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह रजिस्ट्रेशन मैरिज सर्टिफिकेट ऑनलाइन
UP Marriage Registration Certificate Online – The main purpose of UP marriage registration is to find out the marriages that happen every year in the state. Additionally, it is also to ensure at what age mass marriages are taking place in the state. Through this initiative, the practice of child marriage will also be known. In the coming years, the Uttar Pradesh state government will make UP marriage registration mandatory for every newly married couple. With this scheme it is possible that various types of schemes are run by the government for couples. The government will make this UP marriage online registration mandatory for all those schemes.
Key Factors of Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Certificate-
- The marriage registration certificate is available in both Hindi and English.
- Details and photographs of the applicant will be captured from Aadhaar.
- After successful payment, the marriage registration certificate will be immediately emailed to the registrar.
उत्तर प्रदेश ऑनलाइन विवाह पंजीकरण के लाभ- Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Online Marriage Registration – According to the recent news sources, UP marriage registration certificate will be made compulsory for new and old married couples of all religions by the Uttar Pradesh state government. Apart from this, the scheme has the following benefits:
- In future, if you want to nominate your wife, then you have to present this certificate.
- If you live abroad, you will need to present your marriage certificate to prove yourself as your married couple.
- Many insurance companies have made marriage certificates mandatory.
- The main objective of this Aadhaar based UP Marriage Registration Scheme is to find out whether child marriage is still prevalent at some place.
UP Marriage Registration Fee Based Aadhaar | igrsup.gov.in
- In Aadhaar based (UIDAI) marriage registration, you will get Rs 10 in the first year of your marriage. Will have to be paid.
- After that, this registration fee will increase by Rs 50 per year.
- The Uttar Pradesh government will make UP marriage registration mandatory for people of all religions in the coming years.
- The scheme aims to reduce the chances of child marriage from the state.
- The registration of marriage will be done on the official website of the Stamp and Registration Department under online basis.
- Then after that, the couple can fill the online registration form for the marriage certificate.
Read more: Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2021
It is also possible that the benefits of various schemes offered to husband and wife will be given only after submission of marriage registration certificate. So we would suggest every married couple to ensure their registration.
यूपी विवाह पंजीकरण प्रमाण पत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
How to Apply for UP Marriage Registration Certificate Online – Candidates who want to apply for UP marriage registration certificate (Aadhaar based marriage registration).
- First, have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the Stamp and Registration Department, click on the option “Apply” on the marriage registration section.
On clicking the option, a new window will open with the “UP Marriage Registration Form”.
Now verify the OTP Aadhaar number of husband and wife.
- After Aadhaar card verification, the application form will open with the required details.
- Now fill all the necessary details carefully on the UP Marriage Online Application Form.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the process.