Odisha Free Laptop 2021 | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Merit List | Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Merit List | Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Final List | Biju Laptop Yojana 2020-21
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
Biju Laptop Yojana 2020-21: Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed the Class 12 examination within the state. Under Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all or any meritorious students who have passed class 10 + 2. Odisha government will benefit 15,000 meritorious students to laptop distribution scheme within the year 2020-21.
The government, by order, will offer the laptop free of charge to the meritorious students, who have completed the annual Plus II examinations by December this year. Laptops will be donated to students under the Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme, a free laptop-tablet distribution scheme to meritorious students. The merit list of eligible scholars for the laptop is being released by the department soon.
Odisha Laptop 2020-21
All interested candidates who want to apply, download the official notification today and read the eligibility criteria application process carefully. we’ll provide short information about “Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more. Laptops or tablets are going to be distributed to all or any meritorious students under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. All eligible students, whose names will appear in Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List, are going to be distributed laptops by December 2019. Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, laptops are going to be distributed to all or any sections like – Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit, and Business students. 30 nodal centers are found out to distribute laptops to all or any meritorious students.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Highlight 2021
|Yojana Name:||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched BY:||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Laptop Distribution Date:||Until the last month of December|
|Beneficiaries:||Meritorious Students of Odisha|
|Category:||State Govt Scheme|
|Official Website:||dheodisha.gov.in/ View|
Read More: Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2021
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
Laptop Distribution Objective:
- Through the laptop distribution scheme, the govt aims to supply assistance to meritorious students in education by distributing laptops.
Benefits of the Scheme:
- Through this scheme, there’ll be all-around development of the scholars, and that they also will be ready to steel themselves against competitive exams.
Laptop Distribution Expected Date:
- The laptops are going to be distributed to all or any meritorious students by the top of December 2019.
Total Laptop Number of Beneficiaries Free:
- As per the provisions of the scheme, 15000 meritorious students are going to have stock distribution
Odisha Laptop Distribution & Nodal Center:
- it’s targeted to line up 30 nodal centers for the distribution of laptops among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Laptops are going to be distributed from these centers.
Laptop Distribution into Student Faculties:
- Laptops are going to be distributed to science, arts, commerce, Sanskrit, and business students on the idea of their marks.
Total Laptops under Odisha Laptop Distribution:
- As per the table, laptops are offered for the meritorious students of varied faculties.
Biju Laptop Yojana 2020-21
Odisha Laptop Eligibility Criteria 2021
- This scheme is fully financially funded by the Govt of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can avail of this scheme.
- To avail of the Odisha Laptop Distribution Yojana, the age of the applicant has been set at 18-25 years.
- Only students of sophistication 12 can cash in this scheme.
- To require advantage of the laptop distribution scheme, the applicant student is required to attain quite 70% within the 12th standard examination; otherwise, you’ll not be ready to apply for the scheme.
- Laptops are going to be given by the IT department to the principals of the faculties affiliated to the nodal centers for distribution.
Specification Of The Laptop – Biju Laptop Yojana 2020-21
|Laptop Brand Name||HP|
|Screen Size||14-inch Screen|
|System Name||ELCOT PC|
|System Type||X 86|
|Market Price||25,0000 RS|
|Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
|Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
Required Documents For Odisha Free-Laptop 2021
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Free Laptop Distribution Application Procedure
To apply for the free laptop scheme as per the instructions by the Government of Odisha, the applicant can follow the given step-by-step guide –
- First of all, you’ve got to travel to the official website of the organization giving the laptop.
- After this, the homepage of the web site will open ahead of you.
- On the homepage of the web site, you’ve got to click on the link given here to download the official notification.
- After fully reading all the rules, only the official website of laptop distribution has been made available.
- After filling the shape, upload the specified documents within the designated places.
- Now submit the ultimate application to the concerned office/college/department/head office.
Odisha District Wise List of Meritorious Students:
|Sl No||District||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|